Features & Benefits
- 4 ply silicone aramid reinforced configuration
- Cost effective for a wide variety of turbocharger applications
- Provides excellent resistance for high temperature applications
- Recommended for temperatures: -65ºF to +500ºF (-53.9ºC to +260ºC) Heat shield available, ask for further details
- Resistant to minor oil splash and petrochemical exposure, UV and ozone
*Note: Heat shield available, ask for further details
Silicone Turbo Hoses are primarily used within turbo charger applications inside diesel engines, offering longer lengths for a lower pressure environment with an additional fluorocarbon liner available for increased petrochemical combustion residue resistance.
The critical design benefit is determined by laboratory load movement trials. The functional integrity is approved after accelerated dynamic testing, which simulates vehicle operating conditions.
Continuous progress resulting in improved methods of manufacture and materials.
Innovative product development ensures that your products are available in advance of all new emission regulations.
For More Information
UK: +44 (0)1522 781800
USA: + 1 (716) 903 1085
China: + 86 1366 159 0273
Silicone Coolant Applications
Silicone out performs conventional hose materials in terms of optimum reliability and long life on engine, radiator, heater and other coolant handling applications.
In house accelerated ageing and dynamic testing of finished hoses replicate long term application which means you can fit it and forget it.
Mandrel wrapped format to conform to the requeremnts of SAE J20 R1 (standard wall) class ‘A’. Alternatively in single ply construction, manufactured by continuous methods, to conform to the requirements of SAE J20 R3 and R$ class ‘A’.