Features & Benefits
- 4 ply silicone polyester-reinforced configuration
- Recommended for temperatures: -65ºF to 350ºF (-54ºC to +175ºC)
- Resistant to: electrochemical degradation, UV and ozone
- Also available: Aramid reinforced hose for higher temperature applications + additional plies available for higher pressure applications
- Longer service life than 3 ply
- Available in larger diameters above 6″ (152.40mm)
- Available colours: blue outer and blue inner or blue outer and red inner
Meets and exceeds all performance and physical characteristics of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various heavy-duty OEM requirements.
4 PLY Coolant Hose
A technically advanced range of convoluted hoses with stainless steel rings to absorb the relative movement between engine and intercooler. Specially developed convolutes minimise resistance to flexing and loads transferred to connection spigots.
The critical design benefit is determined by laboratory load movement trials. The functional integrity is approved after accelerated dynamic testing, which simulates vehicle operating conditions.
Optimum durability and flexibility over extended service periods whilst operating at extremes of temperature.
Continuous progress resulting in improved methods of manufacture and materials.
Innovative product development ensures that your products are available in advance of all new emission regulations.
For More Information
UK: +44 (0)1522 781800
USA: + 1 (716) 903 1085
China: + 86 1366 159 0273
Silicone Coolant Applications
Silicone out performs conventional hose materials in terms of optimum reliability and long life on engine, radiator, heater and other coolant handling applications.
In house accelerated ageing and dynamic testing of finished hoses replicate long term application which means you can fit it and forget it.
Mandrel wrapped format to conform to the requeremnts of SAE J20 R1 (standard wall) class ‘A’. Alternatively in single ply construction, manufactured by continuous methods, to conform to the requirements of SAE J20 R3 and R4 class ‘A’.